- you browse one of the websites,
- you create an account,
- you create an account from a module linked to social networks,
- you subscribe to the newsletter,
- you receive promotional emails/newsletters,
- you fill in your "newsletter preferences",
- you place a product in your favourites or in your alerts- you buy a product,
- you take part in a competition on one of the websites or on social networks,
- when you contact our customer service,
the STARFORMATION company collects the following data:
- your contact details including: title, surname, first name, date of birth, email address, delivery and billing postal address,
- your account creation data including your password and unique user ID,
- your browsing data: connection times, browsing history, hardware and browser used, demographic information,
- your e-mail openings and clicks on offers,
- your preferences and consumption habits if you fill in the qualification questionnaire entitled "My preferences",
- sales history and order information: dates, products and quantities ordered,
- other data supplied by you to the After Sales Service,
In most cases we ask for your consent to carry out these collections.
You can also use your web browser's history and cookie management tools.
Starfounders also collects data from partners such as up-to-date delivery information from our carriers.
a- For the management of your orders: StarFounders' priority is to deliver the products ordered in the best possible conditions: we will use your contact details and any information supplied to the after-sales service to send your products in the best possible conditions or to resolve any incidents as quickly as possible. This information will be kept in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations (invoicing, payments, disputes, etc.).
b- For a personalized browsing experience: This data enables us to improve and personalize your browsing experience on the various StarFounders websites by suggesting products that correspond to your tastes in certain areas, such as the "Your personalized suggestions" area, optimizing the organization of information and the various offers, and working on the ergonomics of these sites.
c- To send you the most relevant promotions and newsletters: We segment our offers according to your personal data and commercial history, so that you receive only those offers that are most in line with your tastes.
d- To obtain statistics and aggregate browsing data: By aggregating the anonymized browsing data of all our visitors, we obtain trends that enable us to understand how to better organize the information on the various StarFounders websites and make the browsing experience smoother.
e- To optimize the relevance of our online promotional messages. Our advertising partners require some browsing data to deliver our advertising messages only to contacts who have shown an interest in the types of products marketed by StarFounders or who have already browsed one of the company's websites.
a- Duration: Your personal data is kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed above, unless you request its deletion or modification (see point 6/ Rectification and deletion of data).
b- Security: Throughout the period of storage of your data, we put in place all organizational, legal, software and technical means capable of ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data, so as to prevent their deletion, damage or access by unauthorized third parties.
a- What are cookies? A cookie is a file saved on your computer when you browse a site. This file contains information about your operating system, your browser and the terminal you are using (computer, mobile, tablet). It may also record your IP address and your various interactions with starfounders site content and newsletters. Some cookies are required to access certain site functions, while others enable you to save your user data securely so that you don't have to re-enter it the next time you visit.
c- How do I disable cookies?
1. Disable cookies on Chromehttps://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
2. Disable cookies on Internet Explorer (Microsoft)http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
3. Disable cookies on Mozilla firefoxhttps://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
4. Disable cookies on Safari If you wish to disable cookies in the Safari web browser, go to Preferences, then Privacy and choose to block cookies.
If you accept cookies in your browser, we and our partners will be able to process your browsing information as mentioned above. If you disable your cookies, you may not be able to use all Starfounders services (e.g. your username and password will no longer be saved, your current shopping carts will no longer be saved...).
We share this data (mainly anonymized, except in the case of transport for the proper delivery of your orders) with partners subject to the European General Data Protection Regulation and the French Data Protection Act.
With our affiliate partners:
Traffic and browsing analysis tools:
The personal information we collect is intended to better respond to your requests and process your orders.In accordance with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and delete any personal data concerning you that is processed under the responsibility of StarFounders.
You can exercise this right by contacting our customer service department, subject to production of valid proof of identity.You can also unsubscribe at any time from the "Newsletter" page by clicking on the "NO LONGER RECEIVE E-MAIL" button, or by using the "Unsubscribe" links in each of our mailings.
ANY REPRODUCTION, RETRANSMISSION, COPY, TRANSFER OR DISTRIBUTION OF ALL OR PART OF ITS CONTENTS WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.THIS SITE IS NOT PART OF THE FACEBOOK WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK, INC. NOR OF GOOGLE INC. FURTHERMORE, THIS SITE IS NOT ENDORSED IN ANY WAY BY FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE INC. FACEBOOK IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF FACEBOOK, INC.